Staycation, staycation. staycation.
Most of us are aiming to do what we can to help our environment and protect our precious planet. There is no better way than a staycation, keeping those air miles down, what’s more it’s all the gain without the pain!
Lots of you want to take it even further by considering what you are actually doing whilst on your staycation. So we thought we would help your planning by putting together a few guilt free experiences you can enjoy during your stay at Eighteen97. We are sure you will love these doorstep delights and you can go home full of new experiences, exhilarated, rested and guilt fee!
- Have a waterfall day, we have The Mallyan Spout, Thomosson Foss and Tom Kelds Falls all within a mile of Eighteen97. Add in Falling Foss and you have the amazing tea garden too.
- Eat cake! The North York Moors is the Capital Cake. We can recommend some great spots to stop and sample
- Go in search of the local seal colony between Robin Hoods Bay and Ravenscar, they look amazing lazing on the beach and rocks.
- Hire a bike. There is world class mountain biking at Darby Forest or pick up the national cycle trail from Whitby to Scarborough.
- Visit the local independent museums, we have so many. Choose from Ryedale Folk Museum, Beck Isle, Captain Cook, Whitby Museum, Museum of Victorian Science, and Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum too.
- Take in a walking tour, Whitby Walking Tours are amazing and entertaining.
- Join a group activity day within the national park, take a look at what’s on here.
- Pull on your boots and see the moors, we have too many walks and views to mention.
- Take a stroll to the smallest pub on North Yorkshire, unchanged for over 80 years, It’s less than a mile away and not to be missed.
- Have a Yorkshire Day, eat, drink, walk and see. Sample some amazing local food and drink and see sights you won’t find anywhere else. We will point you on the right direction to find the hidden gems!
We hope we have convinced you there is more than enough to experience and enjoy on your Yorkshire staycation and you can hold your head high knowing you have been a truly good tourist in 2020. So why not put those plans into action and book your stay today here. Enjoy your guilt free 5 star luxury B&B staycation at Eighteen97, Goathland Whitby in the North York Moors.
Make the most of our January weekend availability and blow away those winter blues! Grab a quick overnight stay or treat yourself to a longer luxurious weekend, the choice is all yours!
Call us if you are looking for a single night stay or book direct online here to make sure you get our very best rates.
We have availability Friday 24th to Sunday 26th and Friday 31st January and Saturday 1st Feb.
Why not treat yourself today!
Double discount early booker offer!!
Our January Early Booker discount is pretty good but how would you like to double that?
It is very easy…
Simply subscribe to our VIP newsletter and enjoy double discount when you book before 31st January for stays between 1st April and 31st October. Sign up via our Facebook page or here via the Contact Us page on our website. and we will send you the secret code! Or it’s always good to talk, call us on 01947 896 317 and ask to subscribe and we will do it for you!
So what are you waiting for, hurry you only have until 31st January to get a whopping 10% off your stay at 5 stay Eighteen97. Check out our availabilty here
Take advantage of your 2020 early booker discount. Book your 2020 stay at Eighteen97 today and save 5% on our already lowest book direct rates.
How to grab you 2020 Early Booker Discount
It couldn’t be easier, simply enter the code Early2020 in the promo box when you book direct online or call us on 01947 896317.
Relax, refresh and revive at the only Quality in Tourism 5 star, gold and breakfast accolade luxury boutique B&B in the North York Moors. What better way to banish the January blues! See our rooms here.
Book before 31st January and stay between 1st April and 31st October to grab your discount.
See our offers page for our low low winter rates and deals too!
Click here to BOOK TODAY
Fancy that ‘twix Christmas and New Year break? Blow away the Christmas cobwebs before the jollity of New Year!
We have a tiny bit of availability left. Choose between a:
2-3 day break in Vivaldi from Friday 27th December to Sunday 29th or
1 night in Elgar on Sunday 29th
As always to get the best possible rate #book direct here or call 01947896317. Or drop a big hint to that special someone in your life and see what Father Christmas brings you!!
Why not grab our last minute November weekend availability right now. Book direct for our very best rates!
We currently have availability on Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November and when you book directs rates are from as little as £100 per night including our award winning breakfast!
Stay in 5 star luxury at Eighteen97 in your kingsize bedroom. Relax by the fire in the guest sitting room, stroll to a local pub for a hearty meal and real ale or a glorious selection of gins or take a bracing coastal walk. The choice is yours.
It really is the perfect pre Christmas escape!
Call us on 01947 896317 or check our availability here. See you soon!
Our winter offers really are amazing! We have great ‘no nonsense’ low winter rates for 2019/20 already on line for you to book. All the same 5 star luxury at a great low winter rate.
This year we are offering a ‘Super Sunday Saver’ to help you make the most of the weekend. Add Sunday to your stay and pay from just £60, inclusive of our award winning breakfast. (from£70 in Elgar suite) Minimum 3 night stay required (including Sunday). This great offer is available from 1st November to 31st March 2020, excluding 23rd December – 3rd January 2020.
Or winter Midweek Madness 2 night break just got better! Midweek winter rates are already our lowest rates, stay for 2 nights Monday- Thursday and save even more with at least £10 per night off winter rates with our Midweek Saver (must start Mon, Tues or Wed). For stays of 3 or 4 nights midweek call us to get this offer.
Only available when you book direct online or by calling 01947 896317 and quote Super Sunday Saver or Midweek Saver.
Last minute October availability.
Due to a cancellation we have a 2 or 3 night stay available in our master suite Elgar from Tuesday 1st October. See more on Elgar here.
Complete with it’s own sitting room, full luxury bathroom with bath and walk in shower, kingsize bed and not one, but two TVs Elgar is true 5 star luxury. You will find lots of little extras including a Nespresso coffee machine, homemade treats and fine Temple Spa toiletries.
What’s more if you call us on 01947 896 317 we have an utterly silly price waiting for you for this 3 night stay!
Check out our other remaining October availability here and do remember to always #bookdirect to get the best possible rates!
Haven’t booked that relaxing, luxurious getaway yet? What are you waiting for! But do hurry as we don’t have much availability left in August and September! To help you decide here is our remaining availability, and don’t forget to snap it up at the very best price by always booking direct, via this website or simply call us on 01947 896 317.
Remaining August availability
- Monday 19th August single night in Ravel
- Tuesday 27th August single night in Ravel
September late availability
- Sunday 15th in Elgar
- Sunday 15th for 2 nights in Vivaldi
- Monday 16th for 2 nights in Ravel
- Monday 23rd for 2 or 3 nights in Elgar
Snap up our remaining June availability!
There isn’t much left but if you can be flexible or if you can only sneak the one night away we have some great rates on the last of our June availability. Remember all our rates include our award winning breakfast and our relaxed 5 star service. So why not treat yourself to a stay at Eighteen97 luxury boutique B&B in the heart of Goathland in the North York Moors, voted national park of the year by Countryfile magazine.
- Single night stays available Sunday 2nd, Wednesday 5th, Sunday 9th, Sunday 24th and Friday 28th June from £105 – £125
- Sunday 9th June for 2 nights in Vivaldi at 3110 per night
- Tuesday 25th June for 2 or 3 nights in Ravel at £105 per night
Remember to book direct to guarantee our very best rates, call us 01947 896 317 or book here