Eighteen97 Covid – 19 Secure Policy
We have worked hard to put in place a Covid 19 secure policy to ensure you have a safe stay with us. In case you haven’t got time to read this full Covid 19 Secure Policy which you can find here , we have summarised the main points below:
- We are keeping you and us safe by adhering to current social distancing measures.
- We will have hand sanitiser stations on entrance an in communal areas.
- We washing our hands a lot, not that we didn’t anyway!
- Our cleaning has always been thorough but we are paying extra special attention to all touch surfaces with extra sanitising through out the day.
- Some things have had to be change, like our breakfast sideboard, is now behind the scenes but it is still there and you can still enjoy it.
- We can’t service your room daily but everything will still be replenished including the goodies and the odd extra treat because you are special!
- If you have any questions at all about your stay just ask.
We have been a fully accredited B&B, since 2019 by Quality in Tourism and Visit Britain before that. We have always achieved 5 star, Gold and Breakfast award level, the highest possible. This of course includes the Safe, Clean and Legal Scheme, recently upgraded to Covid -19 level. We are proud to achieve 100% for our housekeeping during this accreditation process.