|ROOM OF CHOICE||TARIFF PER NIGHT FROM||TARIFF PER NIGHT TO|
|KINGSIZE ROOM||£ 100.00||£ 120.00|
|SPECIAL OFFERS||See our Special Offers Page for the latest news|
|Stays of 1 night may attract an additional £25 charge.|
|ALWAYS BOOK DIRECT VIA OUR ONLINE BOOKING FACILITY OR CALL FOR OUR BEST RATES!|
All rates are charged on a per room basis, inclusive of our award winning breakfast, based on two persons sharing, unless otherwise stated. Always book direct and view our Special Offers Page for our very best prices or please ask for details. Need to know more check out our FAQs here.
- Minimum stay: usually 2 nights , some special events and Bank Holidays 3 nights. But please do ask about one night stays, although they are rarely available, we may be able to squeeze you in between longer stays
- Single Occupancy : reduced rates may be available Monday – Thursday only, during off peak times
- Gift Vouchers – An ideal gift and available for purchase from £50 upwards. Normal terms and conditions apply
- Children : we are unable to cater for children under the age of 16 years
- Pets – We are unable to accommodate pets at Eighteen97, this includes the leaving of an animal in a car overnight.
- Smoking: Eighteen97 is a totally non smoking establishment. Smoking is not permitted within the house
- Check-in / out: Check in from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and check out by 10.30am on your final day
- Deposit: A deposit equal to the cost of the first night’s stay may be payable at the point of booking. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. A deposit equal to two nights may be required for stays with a value greater than £500, the second night will be refundable up to 8 weeks prior to your stay, you will be advised of this prior to any payment being taken, see our T&C’s below for full details or please ask.
- Payment: We accept cash, debit or credit card payments. Cheques and American Express are not accepted. We kindly ask that that where possible the balance of your stay is settled by cash or debit card.
- Cancellation: Should you need to cancel, any deposit paid is non- refundable. All cancellations are also subject to a £20 administration fee. For all weekend, bank holiday, special events and peak season stays a 28 day cancellation policy applies. At all other times this is 14 days. Your debit / credit card details will be securely held and in the event of cancellation or non-arrival your card will be debited for the cost of your full stay. You are advised to consider suitable holiday insurance
- Special Requests: Let us know and we will do our best to oblige
- Food : Please contact us for current menus of Hikers Lunches and Picnics
- Special Diets – Should you have any special dietary requirements please let us know prior to your arrival and we will aim to cater for this
- Terms and Conditions: Full terms and conditions are available on request
See our special offers page for details of our Winter 3 for 2, Winter weekends and other seasonal offers.
If you wish to see our full Terms & Conditions click here